Skip Navigation

Pre-health: financial image

Post-baccalaureate, pre-heal students enroll as non-matriculated graduate (GSP) students. GSP students normally do not qualify for financial aid. However, there is a “Course of Study Form” obtainable through the Financial Aid Office that may be applicable to you for the purpose of receiving financial aid. For information regarding your options, please contact Joan Vanetten in the Financial Aid Office at (631) 632-6840.